Pediatric dermatology offers outpatient and inpatient diagnostic and therapeutic programs, specializing in the diagnosis and management of childhood skin diseases, including dermatitis of all types, acne, pigmentary disorders, birthmarks, vascular lesions, moles, disorders of hair and nails, infectious skin conditions, and cutaneous manifestations of genetic disorders and internal diseases. Comprehensive teaching on all aspects of neonatal, infant, childhood and adolescent skin care is provided.
Our specialists are recognized experts in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Eczema, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and other forms of dermatitis
- Acne and skin infections such as warts and molluscum
- Birthmarks including vascular anomalies
- Vitiligo and other pigmentary disorders
- Alopecia areata and other hair loss conditions
We have a multi-disciplinary approach and work collaboratively with our colleagues in:
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- UCM Vascular Anomalies Group
For more information about our clinical programs, visit the Comer Children's website.