To ensure the best care, we will see your patient quickly and collaborate with you to create an individualized treatment plan. Our multidisciplinary team of experts will partner with you to identify and confirm any underlying esophageal, gastrointestinal or hepatic disorder, including challenging patient cases.
We offer the newest technologies beyond conventional testing, such as Magnetic Resonance Enterography (MRE), video capsule endoscopy, small bowel enteroscopy, Magnetic Resonance Cholangio-Pancreatography (MRCP) and Endoscopic Retrograde cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP)Our team can facilitate breath tests for diagnosing small bowel bacterial overgrowth, lactose or sucrose maldigestion, fructose malabsorption and gastritis by H. pylori (a leading cause of peptic ulcers).
We collaborate with our pediatric surgeons to treat and manage a broad range of acute and long-term feeding and digestive problems, as well as surgical liver issues including liver transplants.
We offer patients:
- Multiple locations of care focusing on personalized care for a wide variety of gastrointestinal and liver disorders
- Access to the only dedicated Celiac Disease Center in the Midwest
- An internationally-renowned program for inflammatory bowel disease and treatment, including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- An internationally-renowned program for pediatric liver transplantation, committed to providing the best pre-, peri- and post-operative care
- A team approach focusing on Eosinophilic Esophagitis and other manifestations of food allergy
- Expert handling of patients with intestinal failure requiring carefully tailored interventions for intestinal rehabilitation
- Access to multiple clinical trials that bring new treatment protocols from lab to patient care
- Comprehensive support programs for patients and families including nutrition counseling, family education and free screenings